Music Together®: Music and movement classes for children from birth through age 7 and the grownups who love them!
Locations in Apple Valley, Arden Hills, Blaine, Forest Lake, Hudson, Hugo, Lakeville, Prior Lake, River Falls, St. Paul (Creative Kidstuff at Grand and Lexington and Dancers Studio in the Midway area), Shoreview, Stillwater and Woodbury.
A Music Together Mixed-Age Class is...
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages where siblings can attend together.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
- Learn about our other Classes offered on our Classes page.
Each semester includes:
- Weekly classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter, and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- “Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically” parent DVD for new families.
- A professionally recorded CD, a code to digitally download the songs, and a songbook each semester.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child’s music development.