Summer Session Information: Our 8-week Summer Session will be offered online starting June 20-26! We encourage you to choose a location you will be able to attend once we are back to in-person classes so that you can continue to build relationships with the same teacher and with the other families in your class. However, you are free to choose any teacher, any location. Go to the schedule.
With Music Together® Online, you’ll receive:
- The Kazoo song collection songbook, CD and download code. New music!!!
- Your live 30-minute ‘home class’ that we’ll also record so you can experience it again and again.
- The option to attend another live class or two (or more) each week, either with your home teacher or a different teacher.
- 15-20 minute mini session each Tuesday at 7 pm led by different teachers in rotation with different themes.
- A ten-minute private session with your teacher where you’ll sing the songs you and your child request and have a chance to chat.
- A few bigger online group events including at least one dance party!
- Loads of bonus material: coloring pages, activity sheets, parent ed videos and more.
This is a rich and multilayered program, full of learning and fun, with lots of extra bells and whistles without any extra cost.
Here’s how it will work:
- With very few exceptions, your classes will be taught by the teacher you know and love, the same teacher you’ve had in your previous classes if you are a returning family. We want to build on these wonderful relationships, knowing that the children right now—and really all of us—need as much comfort, familiarity and routine as possible. Plus, I want to keep my teachers employed!
- Each week, your home class will meet live via Zoom at your regularly scheduled class time. All you’ll need to do to join the class is to click on the link we’ll email you the night before. We're inviting you to join the class 10-15 minutes before the start time so you can chat with your teacher and with the other families. What a great way to connect!
- Your teacher will record your live classes so you can watch them again and again. Remember that in early childhood learning, repetition is good, repetition is good, repetition is good!
- We’ll send your Kazoo songbook and CD by mail.
"Our daughter loves these classes so much and at 20 months is starting to sing along with the songs, especially the "Hello Everybody" song! We look forward enrolling every session." ~ Devi C
Schedule of Classes