Music Together Classes from Music Together in the Valley
Fully trained, registered Music Together® teachers lead groups of six to twelve children and their parents or caregivers (nannies, babysitters, grandparents or relatives) in forty-five minutes of music and movement experiences.
- Each weekly class offers a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including finger plays, small- and large-movement activities and instrument play.
- Children and their adults have opportunities to create and improvise—making up new words to songs, offering movement ideas, making silly sounds, and sharing musical ideas from the family's play at home.
- The relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting respects and supports the unique learning styles, developmental levels, and temperaments of all participants, creating a strong sense of community.
- Our research-based curriculum not only develops music skills, it nurtures creativity, self-expression, and confidence while also supporting social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Music Together's mixed-age classes enable siblings to attend together, creating an ideal learning environment where infants, toddlers, and preschoolers can freely participate in the activities at their own levels.
- Receive award winning music to use at home and on the go: CDs, songbook, parent education materials, and exclusive online resources through the Family Music Zone and Music Together’s mobile app.
Hear from other families:
Come Try a Class
We offer free demo classes before the start of each semester or you may also participate in a class during the semester. Visit the Demo Classes page to learn more. We hope to see you in a class soon!